19 / 50
1. Ender's Shadow, by Orson Scott Card. Reread.
2. The Vampire Lestat, by Anne Rice.
3. Interview With the Vampire, by Anne Rice. Reread for references to #2.
4. Into Thin Air, by John Krakauer.
5. There and Back Again: An Actor's Tale, by Sean Astin (boy, does he whine a lot).
6. Princess Sultana's Daughters, by Jean Sasson
7. Chester Cricket's New Home, by George Selden (reread from waaaayback)
8. Holes, by Louis Sachar (reread)
9. Girl, Interrupted, by Susanna Kaysen
10. Gray Horses, by Hope Larson
11. Salamander Dream, by Hope Larson
12. Pictures of Hollis Woods, by Patricia Reilly Giff (reread)
13. The Gilded Chamber, by Rebecca Kohn
14. The Warsun Prophesies, by Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik (comic anthology)
15. Nisei Daughter, by Monica Sone
16. The Second Jungle Book, by Rudyard Kipling
17. Tamsin, by Peter S. Beagle
18. The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini.
19. On a Street Called Easy, in a Cottage Called Joye, by Gregory White Smith and Steven W. Naifeh
In other news, I'm getting sick of having to coax every single reaction in the lab into performing for me. I just want stuff to work. I want to graduate and leave. I'm not interested in perfecting the magnesium chloride concentrations, or the dNTP concentrations, or diluting the DNA just so, or deciding whether or not to use BSA, all of which takes multiple iterations to isolate the contributing factors, and hours to prepare, run, and examine the results. Just work.