1. Almost Famous:"The only true currency in this bankrupt world if what we share with someone else when we're uncool."
2. Shakespeare in Love: "I know something of a woman in a man's profession. Yes, by God, I do know about that."
3. The Last Unicorn: "And where were you twenty years ago? Ten years ago? Where were you when I was new? When I was one of those innocent young maidens you always come to? How dare you! How dare you come to me now, when I am this!"
4. Lilo and Stitch: "Don't worry, is all part of plan. We are professionals. Hey! Get that out of your mouth!"
5. Seven Years in Tibet: "'If I had a watch like that I would trade it.' You do not have one, you cheap, lying bastard, you have three!"
6. Surf Ninjas: "Oh yeah, that's something money can't buy. Knives! Once I went to a cutlery store and I said, 'Here's a hundred thousand dollars, can I buy a knife?' The guy said 'NO, money can't buy knives!' Gee, I guess that's why you hardly ever see any of 'em around."
7. Better Off Dead: "Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."
8. The Shawshank Redemption: "They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory."
9. X-Men: "Well, it certainly is a big, round room."
10. Better Than Chocolate: "So, do you think we've gotten "Die, dyke, die" off the sidewalk?"
11. Contact: "You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares."
12. Return of the King: "White shores... and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise."
13. Empire Records: "Joe, is it O.K. if I leave the couch? 'Cause I'm gonna leave the couch now, okay? My ass is falling asleep, so I gotta go. I'm leaving."
14. Star Trek: Generations: "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived."
15. Much Ado About Nothing: "Marry, sir, they have committed false report; moreover, they have spoken untruths; secondarily, they are slanders; sixth and lastly; they have belied a lady; thirdly, they have verified unjust things; and, to conclude, they are lying knaves."