1. Trace the water you drink from precipitation to tap.
2. Describe the soil around your home.
3. What were the primary subsistence techniques of the cultures that lived in your area before you?
4. Name five edible plants in your bioregion and their seasons of availability.
5. Where does your garbage go?
6. Name five resident and any migratory birds in your area.
7. What animal species have become extinct in your area?
8. What spring wildflower is consistently among the first to bloom where you live?
9. What kinds of rocks and minerals are found in your bioregion?
10. What is the largest wilderness area in your bioregion?