2. No job stuff yet. It's starting to be a little depressing when I update family on how we're doing and they're all "my goodness, I thought you'd have a job by now!" Me too. Meeeeeeeeeeee too.
3. In case I DID get the Enumclaw job, I took lots of pictures there before the job interview, so I could show Tyler what the town was like. This was the only one worth sharing.
But here are the good things:
1. Husbands are awesome for when you wake up at 3 AM with night terrors (an interesting amalgam of the boogeyman from King's Quest VII and the Skull Kid's puppets in Twilight Princess, in case you were wondering).
2. Tyler's making green chile enchiladas tonight.
3. We're getting a nice tax return back this year.