2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your livejournal represent who you actually are? Sometimes it makes me sound perkier or weirder than I really act in public, mostly because the journal is a reflection of the rocks in my head. I've been much less subdued since high school, though. Good.
3. How much about your life do you post to LJ? I post almost anything. The only limiting factor is how much spare time I have, not the events of my day.
4. Is there anything you refuse to post about? I don't *refuse* to post anything. Some of the more personal things I will restrict to friends-only, and there's little personal details of my life that I don't need to broadcast (especially if they're personal about other people).
5. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others? Maybe a 4. My writing style isn't that engaging, I think.
6. From who/how did you find out about LJ? Dana! Check out her journal, she rocks. shaylith
7. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you? Not unless I inspired someone I'm not aware of (I have codes, though, so come and get 'em, kiddies).
8. What proportion of your posts are friends only? Very few. Only stuff having to do with my personal relationships or severe emotional distress.
9. What is your favorite interest on LJ? All of my interests. I was surprised on my other journal to find that "dirt", "digging holes", and "chert" were all shared interests, though. Check it out.
10. Has anything on LJ ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something? Not really. It's fun to see how people think, though.
11. How often do you respond to/comment on other peoples' journals? Not as often as I'd like. My comments are usually less of an expressed interest in a certain aspect of the post, and more of a way to communicate to the author that I'm reading what they write and care about them. I like it when I know people are reading my stuff.
12. Do you prefer to write in your journal, read other journals? Both. I read my friends' friends too.
13. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on lj (or did it to someone else)? Nah, I'm pretty benign.
14. Have you ever banned someone from your journal? No, but I would have banned my grandparents if I'd figured out how. They're on their honor that this is personal and they won't come back, and I trust them.
15. Who are your favorite LJ friend(s) and why? All of them. Cripes, I only have seven.
16. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met? Three. shaylith (housemate), bluemoonshark (ooollld friend), and shrike30 (Blue's man). frank is a virtual goat, icefeather is a close online friend of several years, evildeadpony is an acquaintance and a very entertaining member of the pony community (much funnness, and death), loganferret is just for fun, and verabee is the artist of an online comic I like.
17. Of all of the people on LJ you know of, who is the most like you? NOBODY is like me.
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list? Usually only if they're a friend, but for fun reading in some cases.
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first? It's never been an issue.
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list? Not wanting to be associated with that person for some reason.
21. Is your "significant other" on LJ? Nay.
22. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on LJ? My only LJ friend that I have *met* through LJ is a ferret.
23. On a scale of 1-10, rate the lj for convenience, usefulness, and coolness factor: I refuse to play the ratings game.
24. Who is the cutest girl/guy on livejournal??? Logan, of course. Such cuddly fur.